Paul Liam McGlone
List All Members | General:
- McGlone Law Firm, P.C.
- 10513 Judicial Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Attorney McGlone has handled 1,000's of cases in Fairfax County Courts. Paul McGlone knows all of the best practices to give his clients all advantages available for the best results.
Paul McGlone has attended 100's of hours of professional training in the highly specialized areas of DUI/DWI, Breath and Blood Testing and Forensic Toxicology. McGlone is also an avid student of 4th Amendment Law, prepared to contest searches and seizures by the government at every turn.
Attorney; Sole Practitioner
April, 1999 to Present; McGlone Law Firm, (address above)
- Criminal, DUI/DWI and Traffic Defense; over 2,000 cases handled
- Bankruptcy; over 1,000 debtor cases handled between 1988 and 2004.
- Divorce Attorney; over 200 cases, mostly uncontested divorces, but also including contested Custody, Support and ED trials.
Attorney; Senior Partner
McGlone & Porter (Formerly McGlone & Hays)
Fairfax, Virginia 1993 to 1999.
- General Practice Litigation firm with 4 attorneys, focusing on Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, Collections, Divorce, and Personal Injury.
- Full-time offices in Fairfax and Richmond, VA
- Part-time offices in Arlington and Manassas, VA
1989 to 1992 Glennon, Goodman & Lubeley (Formerly Kenny, Glennon & Goodman
- General Practice Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense
Attorney; Associate, 1988-99 and 1992-93
Short stays at 2 other Fairfax County firms that no longer exist: Miller & Bucholtz and Mason & Wheatley.
- General Practice Litigation, Divorce and Criminal Defense
George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
Graduated with J.D., February, 1988.
- Participated on George Mason Law Review, Law Review Articles Editor; 1 published article in GMU Law Review
- Participated in several Moot Court Competitions, winning awards for Best Brief and Runner-up for Best Team (twice)
Mary Washington College, BS, 1985; Business Administration;
Passed Uniform CPA Exam, Virginia, May, 1985
Served on Virginia State Bar’s Attorney Fee Arbitration Panel since it’s inception, approx. 1994; Prior to that served on Fairfax County Bar Fee Arbitration Committee.
Served on United States Selective Service Board; Local Board Member for over 15 years; Served 5 years as Local Board Chair.
Download a Publication:
Traffic Violations--Reckless Driving and other Serious Traffic Offenses
- Fairfax County Reckless Speeding Lawyer Paul McGlone Recommends this Article from The Baltimore Sun, Discussing the Strict Enforcement of High Speed Cases in Northern Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Defense
- This is the complete Virginia District Court Benchbook, an invaluable resource designed to give Judges and Attorneys a "quick" look at many aspects of Virginia law as applied in our Courthouses. This is used designed for use in both the General District Court and the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.