Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (703) 273-2750
McGlone Law Firm, P.C.

How can I get a copy of my driving record from another state?


DMV.org (not affiliated with any government organization) compiles information on DMV's throughtout the company.  It provides answers to many DMV-related questions, including the procedure for requesting a driving record from any of the United States.  Once you choose a state, the website offers, for a fee, to obtain your record for you.  However, if you scroll below that, it gives you the information you need to request it yourself.
Paul Liam McGlone
Connect with me
DWI and Criminal Defense Attorney and Founder of McGlone Law Firm