Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (703) 273-2750
McGlone Law Firm, P.C.

How do I get a copy of my Alabama driving record?


You may request a 3-year driving record or a complete one.  Our library contains all of the information you need to request your Alabama driving record.  

Paul Liam McGlone
Connect with me
DWI and Criminal Defense Attorney and Founder of McGlone Law Firm