Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (703) 273-2750
McGlone Law Firm, P.C.

How do I request an accident report from the Virginia State Police ?

The Virginia State Police website describes how to request a copy of an accident report.  It must be done either in person or by written request, sent to the Virginia State Police office nearest to the accident site.  There are rules about who may obtain a copy and there is a fee.  Check out the Virginia State Police website for the complete instructions. 
Paul Liam McGlone
Connect with me
DWI and Criminal Defense Attorney and Founder of McGlone Law Firm