Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (703) 273-2750
McGlone Law Firm, P.C.

I was the victim of a crime in Fairfax City, and my insurance company has asked for a police report. How can I get the police report?

Fairfax City will generally not release the actual report, but they will provide a Verification of Police Report upon request.  For the rules and procedures, click on the Fairfax City Verification of Police Report webpage.
Paul Liam McGlone
Connect with me
DWI and Criminal Defense Attorney and Founder of McGlone Law Firm