Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (703) 273-2750
McGlone Law Firm, P.C.

My sister got arrested for a DUI and accidentally gave them the wrong drivers license. What can she do?

What's wrong with this Picture? You need to speak to legal counsel.  Don't speak to the Police until you speak to legal counsel, but do that soon!