Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (703) 273-2750
McGlone Law Firm, P.C.

Where can I get some help for a family member who keeps stealing little items for no reason?

Well, if he has legal problems with a pending court date, you should certainly consult experienced counsel in the County where the case is pending. 

If this is just an ongoing problem with no pending court dates, we recommend the National Association for Shoplifting Prevention, an organization that can help with this type of problem. Their website is:  http://www.shopliftingprevention.org/main.asp.
Paul Liam McGlone
Connect with me
DWI and Criminal Defense Attorney and Founder of McGlone Law Firm