How do I request an accident report from the Fairfax County Police ?

Requests may be made in writing or in person at the Central Records Office located at 10600 Page Avenue, Fairfax, Virginia  22030.  Detailed information and instructions may be found on the Fairfax County Police Records Checks webpage.

Our Mission

Our Mission is to get the best possible result for each client, while including the client in the decision-making process along the way.  Every case is different, so we strive to gain detailed knowledge of the special facts and then find all of the relevant law to help get the best result either at trial or by negotiation.

Areas We Serve

Our Office is located at Fairfax Courthouse.   The Courthouse and Jail are right outside my window and you can’t park any closer than our office.  We focus on defense of DUI, traffic, and other misdemeanor and drug charges.