Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (703) 273-2750
McGlone Law Firm, P.C.

How do I get a copy of my criminal record?

You must request your criminal report in person at Fairfax County Central Records, 10600 Page Avenue, Fairfax, VA 22030.  The Fairfax County Records Checks webpage has detailed instructions, including the fee and ID requirments.
Paul Liam McGlone
Connect with me
DWI and Criminal Defense Attorney and Founder of McGlone Law Firm