Virginia Marijuana Defense Library
- Virginia House of Delegates Joint Resolution #140 - Study Revenue Impact of Legalizing Marijuana
- Police use Unreliable Tests for Marijuana
- Report from NORML Foundation titled "Emerging Clinical Applications for Cannabis and Cannabinoids: A Review of the Recent Scientific Literature, Fourth Edition"
- NORML Clinical Applications for Cannabis and Cannabinoids - NORML Clinical Applications for Cannabis and Cannabinoids. A summary of recently published medical marijuana studes.
- Sample Fairfax County Marijuana 251 Dismissal Order - This is the Standard Form Order used for the 251 Dismissal for Fairfax County Marijuana Possession first-offender program.
- Crucial Regulations for Virginia Marijuana Field Tests - Local Fairfax Marijuana Defense Attorney Paul McGlone says these are the crucial regulations for Virginia Marijuana Field Tests that any Virginia Marijuana Defense Attorney should be familiar with. If you have any questions regarding a Marijuana Charge, please contact Paul McGlone at 703-273-2750 or 1-888-273-2750.
- Fairfax County Marijuana Defense Attorney Paul Liam McGlone agrees with writer and forensic drug expert John Kelly, who explains in this enlightening report that many marijuana lab tests result in false positives and calls for more oversight of these tests. - This excellent piece, entitled "False Positives Equals False Justice" follows a two year study into the use of potentially misleading forensics evidence by government "scientists". Credits for this publication belong to: John Kelly The Marijuana Policy Project P.O. Box 77492 Capitol Hill Washington, D.C. 20013 http://www.mpp.org
- 5 Reasons that a Virginia Marijuana 251 Dismissal isn't "Not Guilty" - Fairfax County Marijuana Defense Attorney Paul McGlone warns of potential pitfalls of a 251 Dismissal in Virginia. We look for illegal searches and arrests, and other procedural defects in any possession case.